Thursday, October 3, 2013

Baby, it's getting cold outside!


 I think we got robbed of the beautiful Beginning of Autumn. And I'm talking the cool grasps of wind mixed with the last warm rays of the sun and of course seeing trees change their green leaf ''outfits'' into more colourful ones. This year the end of summer went straight into cold, gloomy days full of massive rain and hail storms with strong wind meddling in between. Nevertheless a month of Autumn has passed and the weather is getting better. Shouldn't it be the other way around though? I thought I lost all hope but even the sun shines through the clouds now and then.  People always say: ''If you don't know what to talk about, talk about the weather.'' Well, the country that I'm from ''weather'' is always the top topic. Hi, I'm Indra and this is how I'm starting my blog ;)

  




Coat: ebay/ Shirt and T-Shirt: Lindex/ Pants and Gloves: H&M/ Hat: Asos/ Scarf: Local market in Milan/ Boots: bought in Germany

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/10900605/?claim=r6kha8aydbq">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment